Machine Learning and Satellite Imagery for Advanced Forest Intelligence
ForestRadar Change Detection
- Detects clear-cuts, wind-falls, fire burnt areas
- Weekly change alerts (SMS, WhatsApp, e-mail)
- Small detection areas – starting from 0.25 ha
- Very high accuracy – 95%
- Result polygons delivered in any vector format
- Validated technology and accuracy
Please, request demo service by writing to [email protected]
Our unique ForestRadar Change detection technology uses a combination of Synthetic Apperture Radar (SAR) satellite data, multispectral optical satellite imagery and Machine Learning (ML) algorithms to precisely detect new clear-cut, fire-burnt and wind-fall areas in forests.
ForestRadar Change detection advantages:
- Frequent data updates: every 6 days, even in bad weather and high cloud cover.
- Small minimal detection areas: 0.25 ha for clear-cuts and 0.50 ha for wind-falls.
- High result accuracy: 95% of all clear-cuts and wind-falls detected (by area).
- Easy integration with enterprise Geographical Information Systems (GIS): result polygons are in vector format and ready for further analysis.
- Timely notifications: receive notifications about unplanned changes on e-mail, WhatsApp or as SMS and view them directly on your mobile device.
- Validated technology and accuracy: analysis results validated with big state and private forest companies.
ForestRadar Cloud-free Basemap
- Completely cloud-free imagery
- Weekly updates for areas without clouds
- Metadata (date, time, satellite, etc.) available
- Extensive history with easy-to-use slider function
- Imagery basemap service to add in any Desktop or Web GIS application
Our ForestRadar Cloud-free basemap uses multispectral optical satellite imagery and Machine Learning (ML) algorithms to provide cloud-free imagery basemap for use in enterprise desktop and web GIS applications.
ForestRadar Cloud-free basemap advantages:
- Frequent data updates: every 5 days for areas without cloud cover.
- Complete metadata: easily see what is the precise date and time of acquisition for a specific area and which satellite was used.
- Extensive history: get back in time to see how a specific area looked like at a different date.
- Easy integration with enterprise Geographical Information Systems (GIS): result service can be easily added to most desktop and web GIS applications.
Please, request demo service by writing to [email protected] or calling +371 292 849 89